Monday, October 19, 2009

Justin & Devon Wedding October 16, 2009

WoW!!! This weekend was super busy for me. It started off with a beautiful wedding at the Wings of Paradise. I just met Justin and Devon that day and can I say how stunning Devon looked and that killer smile she has. I loved that it was only close family and friends gathered in the conservatory with all of the butterflies flying around us while Devon and Justin were saying their vows. Thanks guys for letting me be a part of your special day!







































































3 comments:

  1. Justin and Devon you both look beautiful, Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots Sarah, and what a killer location! You work those butterflies girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. The photos of you guys are stunning. Hope to see you soon

    Shane, Krista and Maverick Silva

    ReplyDelete