Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Belated New Years!!!!

Well I started my new years off right this year!! I got my camera out right away and started shooting!!!!!! Now I just need to get on top of updating my blog and I will be right on track, where I want to be. So keep coming back for more blogs on what I have been doing for the past two months!!!

This is Mr. Wyatt. He is just the cutest little red head 5 1/2 month old baby boy you would ever meet. Nothing seemed to bother him he was just so happy all of the time. Thanks Rebecca and Tyler for letting me take part and capturing Wyatt at this point in his life!!!

Cheers
SS



GO CANADA GO!!!!!!!
















































































1 comment:

  1. What cute little man! Nice shooting Tex! You are loving that wallpaper :)

    ReplyDelete