Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Zack’s 1st Birthday!!!!! (& family)

I just love watching families grow. I have been photographing this family for the past 4 years. I can’t believe how fast time goes and that the little man is already ONE! It’s an honor to still be able to document your lives and watch you guys grow as a family!!



































Snacks to keep Zack happy and try not to think how cold it was outside!




























Les why are you so scared!!!




















































3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love them....but I knew I would! Thanks Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SARAH, sooooo awesome! Some of your best yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive seen these ages ago...but killer work...love all the shots, especially the bridge shots ha

    ReplyDelete